1. By accepting the Terms & Conditions of the booking form, and/or any payments made to the reservation including the online version you agree to the Terms & Conditions stated below.
2. MINIMUM AGE: The guest reserving the property must be at least 21 years old or older. Anyone younger than 21 years old cannot occupy the property without the presence of an adult, 21 years old or older.
3. CHECK-IN AND CHECK OUT PROCEDURE: Guests can check in the property at 4:00 pm or after, and Check-out is promptly by 11:00 am. No refunds will be given for early departures, late arrivals, unused days or failing to appear during their reservation date. Guests agree that if they fail to vacate the property by 11:00 a.m. on the check-out day, a late fee from $100.00 to two nightly rate will be applied and charged to the credit card on file. The fee can be higher if another guest is checking in that day.
The check-in instructions will be released about a week prior to the guest arrival date, if the reservation is fully paid and all documentation required is received. All the important information about their stay such as door, property address, Wi-Fi password and more will be sent in the check in instruction.
EARLY CHECK IN: An early check in may be possible but depends on availability on the day of arrival. We cannot guarantee an early check in until 48 hours prior to your arrival. Should your home be available for early check in. Requests for blocking the dates before 48h to arrival will result in extra charges in the amount of a daily rate plus taxes and fees.
4.CONFIRMING THE RESERVATION: A deposit is required to confirm your dates and secure your reservation. The reservations will be only confirmed after we receive the deposit. Then, to finalize the reservation the guest must send to us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org): 1). The Agreement executed by the Guest/credit card holder. 2). A copy of an I.D identification document. 3). A copy front and back of all the credit cards used to pay the reservation if there are more than one person paying the reservation.
5. BALANCE DUE: Is due 60 days prior to arrival (or earlier). For bookings made within 60 days of arrival must be paid in full. Last minute bookings a week or less prior to arrival, Orlando Vacation Homes LLC will request additional documents and/or the guest will require to come to our office for additional verification.
6. FREE Wi FI INTERNET ACCESS: As a complimentaryHomeowners provide free wi-fi internet access as a courtesy for our Guests. However, the service is not under our control, therefore Orlando Vacation Homes LLC cannot and will not be responsible for interruption of this service and no refunds will not be given for internet related issues.
7. RESCHEDULING: Guest agreed there will be no refund due to changes to Guest's reservations this includes: date changes, reducing the number of days, booking extension, if requested less than 60 days prior to check in.
8. CREDIT CARD: By State Law, the guest agrees and authorizes Orlando Vacation Homes LLC the right to charge the credit card on file to cover any damage during the guest stay. If a damage is found and it was not reported to Orlando Vacation Homes LLC additional fees will be applied. No charge backs will be imposed against any payments made in settlement of the agreed rental made with a credit card transaction as deposit, balance or full payment after the departure date.
9. ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE PROTECTION: All reservations are subject to a refundable Damage Deposit. The amount will depend on the house size. Any damage caused by the guest we will deduct from the deposit and if it is needed will be charged from the credit card in file. Any regulation found by the guest is the guest's responsibility to contact Orlando Vacation Homes LLC prior to their check-out. If reservation is canceled prior 60 days from their stay guest agrees the deposit will not be refunded.
10. OCCUPANCY: May not exceed what is described for each home. Only Guests’ whose names were sent by email to Orlando Vacation Homesby Authentic LLCare authorized to stay in the home. In case of any violation Guests will be immediately evicted without refund.
11. QUIET ENJOYMENT: Any violation of the rule to the HOA such as disturbing the neighborhood, causing policy action will be considered termination to your stay and no refund will be made.
12. SECURITY: It is the guest responsibility to keep all windows and doors locked when leaving the house. Guests agree that Orlando Vacation Homesby Authentic LLC is not responsible for any damage, stolen items, items left behind or accidents at the property during the guest stay. If guests have any emergency, please call 911. For regular questions call us at 407.861.1927 from Monday to Friday 09:00 am to 5:00 pm.
13. CLEANING: A departure cleaning fee is applied on all stays. It is related to the final cleaning after the Guest's check out. Guests agree that any excessive amount of trash, any stains additional fee will apply. For all reservations longer than 15 days of stay, a cleaning service is required to be added to Guest's stay. It's the guest’s responsibility to pay for the additional cleaning fee. Stays longer than 25 days guests agree we will inspect the house in between the stays.
14. POOL & SPA (if applicable): There is a fee charged for heating the pool/spa if applicable. The fee depends on the size of the pool and it is subject to change. If pool heat was not ordered and paid 24 hours prior to the arrival date, allow 24 (plus) hours for the pool to be fully heated. Heating times will take longer in colder temperatures. The pool will be turned on at the same day the arrival. Guest agrees there is no lifeguard on duty, and swims at your risk. Guests agree that Orlando vacation homesby Authentic LLC are NOT responsible for any accident while guests are getting in the pool and no refund will be done. Most pools are equipped with a safety fence.
15. GRILL & RENTAL ITEMS: Guests agree that will be an extra charge for the items below and the prices are subject to change at any time.
16. PARKING: Guest agrees that Orlando Vacation Homes by Authentic LLCwill not be held responsible for any parking irregularities such as fines, towing, damage or robbing the vehicle. Any expenses will be responsible to the owner to pay all costs. Guest agrees that parking RVs, campers and trailers is not permitted anywhere in the development by the local Homeowners Association.
17. TOILETRIES: All homes are provided with a basic starter supply of toiletries and kitchen supplies; guests are then responsible for purchasing/supplying all further supplies required for the duration of their stay.
18. SMOKING: This property is completely NON-SMOKING, For the comfort of our guests and by Florida Law. No smoking is allowed inside the house or in the property. Smoking is only allowed in designated areas and on the balcony with doors and windows closed. Failing to observe this rule there will be an additional fee of $350.00 plus taxes charged to the credit card on file or from the deposit.
19. AIR CONDITIONING: will be already set up to a pleasant temperature. In the event of the AC not working property is the guest responsibility to contact Orlando vacation Homesby Authentic LLC for assistance. Guests agree not to be setting the AC too low or too high many times to prevent any damage to the AC. Failing guests will be liable for charges and repairs. Please keep all windows and doors closed to maintain temperature.
20. BATHROOMS: Guest agrees to not flush sanitary wipes, paper towels or anything another item that will clog the toilet. If a professional plumber is needed, all related costs will be charged on the credit card on file.
21. PET POLICY: NO PETS ALLOWED, unless you have reserved a pet-friendly property. Guests must send to Orlando Vacation Homesby Authentic LLC a request in writing and pay the fees in order to bring the pet. For service dogs a fee is applied and must be requested in writing as well. If failing to request the Guest's credit card will be charged a non-refundable fee of US$260.00 plus taxes per pet and Guest could be additionally charged for any pet stain or other damages caused by the pet. Guests also agree the Rental agreement can be terminated without the guest's right of any refund.
22. PEST CONTROL: The properties are cleaned and inspected prior to the guest arrives. A treatment periodically is made for pests, but since Florida is a tropical environment some bugs may show up depending on the season and care must be taken with uncovered food that attract ants and insects. We do not have control of it and will not provide any refund for such matters. An inspection made prior check in to ensure no bed bugs are presented. If a bed bug is found the presence of bed bugs is caused by the guest, the guest must vacate the property immediately and no refund will be made, and the guest pays for all the cost for the treatment to remove the bed bugs.
23. TRASH REMOVAL: Please place all trash inside the trash bags to avoid an excessive cleaning charge.Place all trash bags inside the plastic bench at the entrance of the home, the resort should pick up the trash early in the morning.
24. LOST AND FOUND: Items left behind at the property or resort are the guest responsibility to pay for shipping and all cost and a service fee may apply. For items found and unclaimed it will be discarded after a week period. Orlando vacation Homes by Authentic LLCis not responsible for any damage caused to the item while we hold the item or during the shipping process.
25. PACKAGES DELIVERY: All packages are to be sent to our office location at 1420 Celebration Blvd STE 200, Celebration, FL 34747. Orlando Vacation Homesby Authentic LLC is not held responsible for any mail or package sent to the property. The cost of each small package is $10 plus taxes and for the medium and large size will be $20 plus taxes. Guests agree the pickup period must occur before the Guest's check-out date and during office regular hours: Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Any package that is left at the office after check-out will be discarded. Orlando Vacation Homesby Authentic LLC is not responsible for damaged, lost, stolen or not delivered packages.
26. CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY: Cancellation by the guest: All cancellations must be received in writing and are subject to the following penalties:
- 61 days or more prior to arrival - we will refund 100%, but not for the Holidays period will be loss of deposit or all funds paid for the reservation until the time of the cancellation.
- Within 60 days of arrival - no refund whatsoever. No deposit should be refunded.
Cancellation by Orlando Vacation Homes by Authentic LLC(the company): if the rental property is no longer available through unforeseen damage, or any circumstances beyond the company’s control, we will seek to offer alternative accommodation to the guest. Failing that a full refund of all monies paid to the company will be refunded but that will constitute the limit of the company’s liability.
For the holiday season we recommend that you purchase travel insurance to cover yourself in the event you need to cancel your holiday.
27. PERSONAL INFORMATION: Guests agree All the personal information and documents sent from guests to Orlando Vacation Homes LLC will be used with the only purpose of confirming the guest reservation, processing the guest payments for reservation. Orlando Vacation Homes by Authentic LLCwill be sending emails marketing such as promotional offers, customer surveys, and news about vacation homes.
28. APPLICABLE LAW: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. In the event of legal action to enforce this agreement, the matter must be filed in Osceola, Florida and the prevailing party is entitled to their attorney's fees and costs reimbursed to them.
29. LIABILITY: Orlando Vacation Homes LLC and homeowners will not and cannot accept any liability at all for any accidents, injury, loss or damage by any guest or visitor to the house, grounds or in the swimming pool during the stay or after departure. For any event beyond our control such as out of power and/or water temporary and outside noises. Neither for any personal loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters or other reasons beyond our control such as fire, flood, war, flight delays, cancelations and a pandemic. Orlando Vacation Homes by Authentic LLCwill not refund or reschedule trips due to any kind of situation. Cancellations are subject to cancellation penalty. We advise our Guests to purchase trip insurance.
In the event of Homeowner and/or Orlando Vacation Homes by Authentic LLChiring an attorney due to Guest's failing of the terms and conditions of this agreement, Guest must be responsible for all costs and reasonable attorney's fees as incurred by the Homeowner. Homeowner and Guest waive the right to demand a jury trial concerning any lawsuit between both parties.
Guests agree if Orlando Vacation Homes by Authentic LLCneed to go or send a person to the property, we will contact the guest, if guests were not able to reach out then we reserve the right to enter the premises at any time for whatever reason without guest permission. This includes only authorized workers such as maintenance crew. We will not accept any liability for any loss or damages that may result from the legal and reasonable exercising of such rights.